I am a generalist, currently providing strategic services to clients at 10up, a digital agency, with a focus of building atop open platforms, most recently WordPress.
- Director of Account Strategy at 10up, providing both account management and business analyst services to publishers and Fortune 500 companies.
In the past:
- Led client services, sales, and account management at Human Made, covering North and South America. Clients included: Artefact Group, Disney (DPEP), Encompass Health, PlayStation (Sony Interactive Entertainment), Snopes, TechCrunch, and USA Today.
- Guided the WordPress open source project, working closely with community leaders to ensure ongoing feature and security releases, enhancements to the WordPress.org website, and growth of the overall community, online and at in-person WordCamps.
- Oversaw a team of engineers, designers, and contributors, in my role at Audrey Capital and Automattic, while reporting directly to Matt Mullenweg, the co-founder of WordPress.
- A member of the Mozilla security group, leading security and feature releases of the Firefox web browser at Mozilla.
- Contributed to the (now-defunct) Camino web browser, acting as the team coordinator, including ownership of advertising, the website, advertising, and quality assurance.
For more information about my past work, please visit my LinkedIn.